Pure Water Vending Systems
Liquid Action Water Vending Units are rated #1 for a reason.
3-Button, 3-Tiered design is the simplest and most protected Unit in the industry.
Great looking 100% stainless steel cabinets with vibrant color graphics.
The easy to read screen, and 3-Button design uncomplicates the purchasing transaction. The sensational presentation entices people to buy water from these machines.
Backed with an Industry Leading 2 year warranty, complete technical support, and a full range of components available for quick turnaround to keep you up and running!
Liquid Action Vending Systems are simply the best available on the market. “Rock Solid” design and manufacturing allow you to invest with confidence in a machine that will last for many years to come.
Give your customers 24 hour service, every day of the year!
Premium Quality Water deserves premium quality presentation. Clean and professional. Nothing says quality like stainless steel.
The fact that both the front and rear of machine are 100% Ultra Heavy Duty stainless steel, make this system the Fort Knox of vending machines!
LA-1000HS High Security – Accepts all Canadian & US Coins Does not return change. Our highest security unit available. Simple 3-button design and 3-tiered protection system makes this system the benchmark in Vending Unit Security.
- COIN CHANGER
Add either a 3 or 4 tube Coin Changer in order to return change to customer.
- BILL ACCEPTOR
The bill acceptor option allows customers to insert between $1 & $20 bills.
- FILL & FLUSH
- Accepts all Canadian & US coins – MDB (Multiple Drop Bus).
- Large 32 character backlit LCD Information screen provides status and credit information.
- Both time based or volume-based vending.
- 5 Vend sizes (1, 2, 3, 5 & 20 gallons). 3 GPM Flow Rate.
- UV “Temperature Flush” performs a 3 second flush if no water has been
sold for 1hour. Cools the UV bulb and extends its life.
- “Out Of Service” notification will prevent vending in the event of UV
bulb failure, pump failure, empty water tank, etc. (3 Dry Contact Inputs)
- Internal pressure switch monitors low water pressure. Low pressure
situation places the unit into “Out Of Service” mode.
- Highest security model (LA – 1000HS) prevents coin theft by not giving change.
- Coin mechanisms use state-of-the-art counter measures for stringing
- Heavy duty lexan decal are designed for heavy use and the highest level
of vandalism prevention – same as used in bank machines
- Cash and vend audit counts. Understand and track customer sales to
maximize promotional efforts.
- All Stainless Steel recessed vend nozzle to prevent contamination.
- Locking rear door cabinet (accessible from inside of store) for additional
- Ultra heavy duty face and cabinet are 100% welded stainless steel for absolutely the strongest cabinet available.
- Premium 100% Stainless Steel cabinet & fill spout.
- Illuminated vend area.
- 5 Gallon bottom plate & 1 gallon drop down shelf.
- Large filling area to accommodate insulated coolers.
- Built in drain system in the base of unit.
- Spring loaded Lexan door – keeps vend area clean.
- Both front and rear of cabinet are 100% stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 34″(W) x 36″(H) x 20.75″(D)
- Plugs into a standard 110 Volt electrical outlet with a GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) installed.
- 2 Year warranty on all stainless steel components.
- 1 Year warranty on all electronic components.
As Simple as 1-2-3
Bill Acceptor Screen and Color Graphic
The Heart of the Unit
Optional Exterior Bottle Racks For Vending Machines
The optional bottle racks assist customers in handling their bottles while filling at the vending machines. They provide a key staging area for multiple bottles as well as a place to uncap and cap their bottles.
Ultra Low Profile Design
Liquid Action vending machines provide a sleek low profile. Vending machines
can be used with or without the optional bottle rack shown.
* Download a copy of our brochure in Acrobat Reader
( Download USA Brochure )
( Download Canadian Brochure )
( Download Mexican Brochure )
(get Acrobat Reader for free)
Contact us today to find out how we can help you have the Liquid Action Advantage!